Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dear blog, Can you write yourself tonight?

I just dont have the energy.... I cant sit down without whimpering. My legs/butt/back/arms....basically everything, even the lil hair on my lil head hurts! My throat is sore because my allergies are killing me........ I scratched my eye today and now my eyes constantly pour! I'm so sad LOL BUT on the upside, I'm no longer gray headed! My wonderful friend that cuts my hair is back in town from her cruise. She must never leave me again! Ever!

Do ya'll remember when everybody thought Roseanne (TV show and person) was so horrible and out there. Her show was just too much for television. I watch her reruns and think , "wow, she must have had some influence over me!" LOL I noticed this after a friend told me that my family could be the 2000's version of Roseanne. I was slightly insulted at first, then started watching the reruns and she's right. Can't argue with right huh?

So, was she really not all that bad to begin with or have we become immune to too much? The shock factor is forever gone from television. I think NYPD did away with that it over the boob shot. Can't blame it all on TV tho, you cant even go to the mall without seeing half naked women in store fronts. Yes I'm talking about you Victoria Secrets..... among others. I've decided those people aren't getting my business anymore.

I'm taking control back of my TV, who I give my money to and what my children are exposed to.

Well, before I get on a soapbox I dont have the energy for I'm going to bed ya'll ta-ta-for-now. Cya'll tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment