Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here


today to get thru this thing called .... life! Yes, I just quoted Prince! I'm in a 80's kinda mode. BigMack's prom is this month, we're going for his tux fitting in the morning and I'm just in that kind of mood. Hence, the Prince lyrics.


We have a HUGE line of events.......... BigMack's birthday is the 5th, then prom, then graduation and graduation parties. I'm excited yet saddened at the same time. I'm happy that he's graduating and is excited about college. I'm glad that he's starting his life and even tho there are still two little ones at home, I can't help but be sad. He's my baby!!! He's not suppose to be going to college! *le sigh*


I have again seen the evidence that my two youngest are in fact related to their father. Not that there was any doubt but I mean cold hard evidence. These two are so dramatic. BigMack is also but geezz, the lil ones act just like their dad. Yes, yes I did just call my husband a drama queen and I'll admit that to anyone.


(enter stage right)
Smallfryz: I am so mad at you, (positions fainting couch) get out of my life.
(exit stage left, stomps off, slams door, door hits head, enters stage right)
You all need to jus' get out of my life "foweva". I am mad, you made me "huwt muself"now leave, get out.
(exits stage left, curtain)


Thank you, we'll be here all week!!


*note to self, buy a fainting couch



TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment